General Ponderings on Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feelings on deja vu and reincarnation

3 posters

Go down

Feelings on deja vu and reincarnation Empty Feelings on deja vu and reincarnation

Post  SGbear Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 am

What are your opinions on deja vu?

and reincarnation??

and if you believe in reincarnation, do you think deja vu might be related to that?

What about the feeling that you meet someone for the first time and you feel like you've known them forever??

SGbear

Back to top Go down

Feelings on deja vu and reincarnation Empty Re: Feelings on deja vu and reincarnation

Post  Admin Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:20 pm

In all honesty, I do not believe in reincarnation. In my mind, when its over its over. I guess, I just have not seen any evidence to convince me otherwise.

However, deja vu is a very interesting phenomenon. I have had some freaky experiences with that. Maybe I'll share it one day.

How the *** it works, I have no idea. But it can get intense. I do find the possible connection with reincarnation one that might be a possibility though. Also, maybe something with the collective unconcious... but like I say, how it works is a mystery to me.

I have never had that feeling with someone. Even family members feel like strangers to me. It takes some time to get close to someone.

Admin
Admin

https://ponderings.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Feelings on deja vu and reincarnation Empty Re: Feelings on deja vu and reincarnation

Post  TN Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm

The last point is a very interesting one. Though for my part I'd say that it's not only like you'd known the person forever, but also like... there was some kind of connection?
I'm not talking about love at first sight or things like that. It just feels like... yeah, like you've put it, as if you'd know the person forever. Yes, I did have this experience.

I wonder why this is? What is it? Just attraction... I don't think so??

TN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum