General Ponderings on Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensing 'energy'

3 posters

Go down

Sensing 'energy' Empty Sensing 'energy'

Post  Admin Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:51 pm

So, one thing that fascinates me is when we are able to pick up 'energies'... For example, I walk into a room and sense that the energy is very negative - without anyone saying a word. And then finding out that the people just heard that a family member died...

Ever had such experiences? Question

Admin
Admin

https://ponderings.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sensing 'energy' Empty Re: Sensing 'energy'

Post  SGbear Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:14 am

I have that all the time. I've wallked out of places because of weird vibes. I was in a restaurant in the state of Georgia, where civil war battles were fought. I knew nothing about the restaurant but told my companion that I felt very heavy vibes there, I was very uncomfortable. Turned out the place had been used as a funeral home, back in those times, and there is a ghost that is always seen in the window of the restaurant looking out on what was a battlefield.

Here's a good story. I was at my friends house. She lives in an old house, built I think 1906 or 1916 one or the other. Well, we're watching a football game, and I like to sit near the food Smile So I'm sitting at this long narrow table that's against the wall. And the food and the tv is on this table. All of a sudden I get this image that I'm sitting at the side of a coffin, with a little girl in it. I'm by her feet, looking ahead of me is her head. So I'm kinda freaked out, it's a very vivid image, and I tell this to my friend. So she tells me that a little girl had lived in the house, long story short she died. In those days they had the wake in the house. Which she knew they did with this little girl, she's a real estate historian etc...and knew the history of the house. Anyway, so she knew the wake had been in the house, but she was sure it wasn't in the room I "saw" the coffin in, because where I was sitting was just adjacent to the fireplace, and she didn't think they would lay out a body near heat, for obvious reasons.

BUT, some time later she runs into this elderly lady who knew the family who had lived there. AND she had attended this little girl's wake, AND the coffin was just where I said it I saw it, against the wall by the fireplace, and she was laid out in just that positon...sooooo how do you explain my "vision"

SGbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Freaky story indeed. Thats exactly what I'm talking about. So science has absolutely no explanation for that. It was obviously not picked up by your five senses... but we've all had that kind of experiences. I'm pretty sure that it's a normal human process, although we do not yet understand how it works.

I was out with another estate agent to view a house with some clients. Over here, you have to tell potential buyers if someone was murdered in a house before they buy. And as we go in with the client, the woman stops dead at the door and says that she's not going in, and she's not interested in buying the house. We ask her why, and she says she is picking a bad vibe inside. We did't even tell her about the murder; still haven't; but she sensed something wrong.. Quite interesting..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TN Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:44 pm

If you're performing on stage or if you've ever been sitting in a theatre watching a really well done show you have certainly sensed something special, something strong in the air. I think that this 'energy' we sense develops when we feel a strong emotion no matter positive or negative and this is why performers on stage try to awake their audience's (hopefully positive!) emotions.

TN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Absolutely right - being on stage it is very necessary to sense the energy from the audience. And it makes a HUGE difference in how you present the show.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SGbear Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:16 am

of course if a performer possesses strong energies they can convert the energies of the audience to suit his purposes. That is the difference between a good performance artist and a mediocre one.

What about sensing people's energies. Do you think you can sense an evil person even if they do not present themselves as such? Is it something about their "aura"? Animals are said to see auras. For myself, if an animal doesn't like a person, then I almost certainly would be suspicious of them. Likewise, if a person doesn't like animals, they are not people that I enjoy associating with.

SGbear

Back to top Go down

Post  SGbear Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:19 am

Do you have to tell a potential buyer if someone died in the house?

Also, less than a mile from where I live, this guy killed his daughter, mother in law, attempted to kill his wife, then killed himself in their house. Thing is the house was under contract and was about to Close, meaning the new buyer was about to take possession. Who would want to live in a house where 3 murders occurred??? Freaky legal question, because the new owners were about to move in...

SGbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:25 pm

In South Africa, you have to disclose to a potential buyer if someone died an unnatural death in a house. Suicide, murder, etc. has to be declared, otherwise a sale of a property can be revoked.

I have been able to pick up on someone even though she presented herself quite normal. Just had that feeling that something was off. And nobody else did. And after a couple of months things started going south with her.

Didn't see auras or anything, just had a feeling or instinct.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TN Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Yes, I know what you're talking about. Mostly, when I see a person I have a feeling whether how (s)he really is. It's just a flash, and afterwards sometimes my opinion is changed for a while. But in the end I've mostly experienced that my first impression was always right.

TN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum